Website TIM Hortons
Food Service Supervisor Job in Canada. A popular Canadian group TIM Hortons known for its commitment to serving good food and coffee in a warm and welcoming manner. They are looking for qualified food service supervisor to join their team in North York, ON, Canada. As a food service supervisor, candidate will be accountable for maintaining high food standards, quality, and safety. TIM Hortons offers highly competitive salary packages along with many other benefits. If you are looking for a career in an international organization this job might perfect for you. Candidates must need to fulfill the job’s eligibility criteria given below.
Food Service Supervisor Job Details
Education: Qualification required for this position is minimum Secondary High School Graduation Certificate or any equivalent education
Experience: Maximum 2 years of experience in related field
Salary: 17$ hourly for 40 hours per week
Vacancies: Only 1
Type: Full time and permanent
Permit: Must have a valid Canadian work permit
Other: Ability to supervise 5 to 10 people
- Supervise the activities of the staff members responsible for meal preparation and portioning.
- Offering staff training on their duties while working as well as on safety procedures.
- Check the list of required ingredients and supplies and place order properly.
- Prepare and submit reports.
- Respond to consumer problems and complaints.
- Manage work schedules.
- Write online application
- Attach resume, educational certificates, and other relevant documents
- Send application along with required documents on the following email
- Last date for submission of application is 11th November 2023
To explore more international job vacancies, please visit:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org